Nice to meet you.
I am a graphic designer and branding specialist based out of Camas, Washington. I hold a Bachelor’s degree from Washington State University Vancouver in Digital Technology & Culture. I am a lifelong artist and creative with a passion for cultivating brand experiences. I thrive on all sides of the branding and design processes including logo development, brand development, collateral design, web design, and social media design.
Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, XD, Photoshop, AfterEffects, Premiere)
Microsoft Office Suite
Project management tools (Hubspot, Trello, + Asana)
Social media (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Pinterest)
HTML + CSS
Mac + Microsoft systems
Written + verbal communication
Collaborative + independent work
Quick, hands-on learner
Organizer + planner
Adaptability + open-mindedness
Attention to detail
Ability to multitask + balance multiple projects
Some of my accomplishments as a brand designer include:
- Rebranding and collateral creation for the Vancouver, Washington-based nonprofit Innovative Services NW.
- Collaborated on rebranding and collateral creation of Vancouver, Washington-based marketing agency & production studio GTMA.
- Branded Temecula, California-based church, The Refinery.
- Collaborated on the branding of product start-up, TrueUp, which manufactures and sells frame hanging devices and kits.
- Collaborated on rebranding and collateral creation for the relaunch of Worship Leader, a Nashville-based Christian media brand.
- Branded Authentic Media, a Christian media brand.
- Branded and created collateral for The Sommery apartments in Round Rock, Texas.
- Branded Broadstone Dobson Ranch apartments in Mesa, Arizona.
- Created advertisements for Star Wars Theory podcast.
Developing visual assets for brands with a ground-up approach.
- Logo creation
- Color palette
- Pattern + illustration
- Art direction
Creating various media for use on social media, collateral, and web.
- Photo editing
- Video production
- Advertisement + other media creation for social media